Saturday, April 18, 2015

Four Immortal Sisters Challenge Part 2!

Hello! I am back with more screenshots of my story for this challenge!
                                     
                   First, I had to make sure we had PLENTY of room to put the cowplants, success!
I got them situated and then got Jessie a job, since 2 of the sisters can get a job, but I am only doing her :)
AND WE'RE OFF.....to go make lunch
Since I didn't have any particular man in mind, and I didn't see any at first, I made Addison practice the mixology skill.
To get things started, I took Felicity fishing for a cowplant in Oasis Springs.
While we were there I saw Geoffrey Langraab and decided to have Felicity chat him up. so we could invite him over later for Addison.
After that, we went home and I immediately planted the cowplant berry.
Then I forgot about the garden in the basement and started gardening down there as well.

I really love this house! I forgot the builder but I will have the Origin ID in the next part :)
Here is a random picture of Jessie eating because she is such a cutie!
Wait..screw Geoffrey, I actually found an eligible man. He's not that good looking but now we know we're going to have red-haired babies!
Then we had our first kiss pretty darn quick. After the first kiss we tried for a baby.....
That escalated quickly.
Addison is pregnant!
But then I cringed when I remembered....the cowplant is not NEAR being an adult.












No comments:

Post a Comment